Maria Rodriguez’s (middle) Class of ’12 company ByoEarth works with both rural and urban women groups in Guatemala.
Accelerator Results by the numbers:
- Agora entrepreneurs: 18
- Expected entrepreneurs for the class of 2013: 30-50
- Capital investment driven to Agora entrepreneurs within one year of program start: $3.5 million
- Number of companies receiving investment within 12 months of program start: 5
- Employment growth: Coming December, 2012.
- Revenue growth: Coming December, 2012
Past Results by the numbers:
- Overall entrepreneurs served through trainings and consulting: 4000+
- Companies that Agora has helped to access capital: 43
- Total amount of capital investment we’ve helped facilitate: $4.1 million
- Average amount of investment we’ve help facilitate: $250,000
- Jobs created and sustained: thousands
2011 Annual Report
Measuring Social Impact